Tuesday assorted links
1. The Western elite from a Chinese perspective.
2. Podcast with NPR Planet Money.
3. Bershidsky on Bitcoin futures.
4. “The timing of the agreement also coincides with speculation that India, Japan, the US and Australia will soon formally reconvene the dormant Quadrilateral grouping first initiated in 2007 as a counterbalance to China’s rising dominance in Asia.” Link here.
5. What causes the anti-Flynn effect?
6. Why does India lack state capacity?
7. The real story behind South Korean industrial policy.
The post Tuesday assorted links appeared first on Marginal REVOLUTION.